Terms and Conditions
The site is owned and operated by: E-commerce Solutions Korea Co. Ltd
- “Company” refers to Speedy Translators which operate out of the website speedytranslators.com.
- “Services” refers to the translation services which are offered on the website speedytranslators.com.
- “Client” refers to the party which is instructing the company speedytranslators.com to provide translation services for them.
- All clients wishing to make use of the translation services available on speedytranslators.com will need to first register with an account.
- Registering for an account is free and only takes a few moments.
- Clients with accounts will be able to access the full list of translation services available.
- Fees and Payments
- Fees for the services will vary depending on the length of the document as well as the required deadline. There are three delivery services available: same day, express, and standard delivery. The faster the document is required the more expensive it will be.
- All payments must be made in full and in advance for all cases.
- All payments are processed securely through a third party payment platform.
- Once all fees have been payed you will see ‘Spdtranslators’ as the billing descriptor.
All finished documents shall be emailed to the email address that the client has provided on their account.
All documents will be sent directly to the clients inbox wherever possible, except in cases where the files are too large then an alternative delivery method such as cloud based downloads may be used.
- All of the content and services that are provided on speedytranslators.com are provided on an “as is” basis.
- The services of translation are provided for information and general understanding purposes only.
- The translation services provided by speedytranslators.com are not suitable for legal purposes or to be used for documents that are needed for a notary.
- Clients will be asked to provide the intended use of their document when they order their translation and speedytranslators.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny the use of any translation services for clients that they believe intend to violate any of these terms and conditions.
- The client may cancel a translation assignment in writing before the translator has begun to start on the job at no charge.
If preliminary work has been initiated, then the fees will still have to be paid in full despite a cancellation.
If a client cancels an assignment after the work has begun to be translated then the client will be liable to pay the amount for the number of words that have been translated up to that time.
- The company will always endeavour to ensure that it provides the client with an adequately qualified translator or interpreter for the services that have been requested.
- In the event that the service that has been provided does not meet the client satisfaction then the company will look into these queries and if this is deemed necessary then they will have these translated materials revised at no extra cost to the client providing the amendments are only minor.
- If a client has any questions or issues regarding the quality of the services that have been provided by speedytranslators.com then they should get in touch with the company within 10 working days of receiving their completed translation.
- Please be aware that these amendments would not cover any of the following cases:
- Minor errors such as typos or other omissions which do not have an effect on the sense or meaning of the translated text.
- The client will endeavour to ensure they provide speedytranslators.com with as much full and accurate information as possible regarding the translation services required.
- The client will endeavour to ensure that they allow reasonable time for documents to be translated. Same day translations will only be offered by speedytranslators.com for assignments which can reasonable be completed in one day when all of the information has been provided
- Both the company and the client will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all confidential information in any of the written documents provided remains confidential.
These terms and conditions along with any contracts that www.speedytranslators.com has with its clients shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the country and these shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts.
- Get in touch
If you have any questions then please get in touch with us.