This privacy notice has been created for all clients of www.speedytranslators.com and anyone looking to use its services. Please make sure you read it carefully.
1. Our purpose in collecting personal information
At www.speedytranslators.com we pledge to maintain and respect the security of all personal information about our clients. Accordingly, client personal information will only be used in one of the following ways:
- Contact you
- Deliver the services from speedytranslators.com that you have requested
- Develop and communicate any special offers.
- Provide customer service.
We will collect your personal information in order to invoice you for your translation as well as sending you the final document. We will not store your personal information or redistribute it to any third parties.
2. What information we collect and how do we collect it
The information that we collect about you may include:
- Your contact information such as phone numbers, preferences, billing information and any other information that you provide when you do business with speedytranslators.com.
- Your location and industry (where applicable).
3. How do we use this personal information
- We do not sell or rent this personal information to others.
- We do not disclose any of this information to any non-affiliates except when in instances where you have requested that we do so.
5. How we protect your personal information
We keep a database of information about all our clients and this includes their contact information as well as the information about the original documents which have been translated in case we need to ever refer back to these for accounting purposes.
6. Data Subject Access Rights
All individuals have the right to request details on any of the personal information that www.speedytranslators.com may hold about you.
All users have rights regarding this information including:
- The right to request rectification of the information that may be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to erasure of this information (also known as the “right to be forgotten”).
- The right to restrict the way in which we are dealing with and using your information.
- The right to request that your information be provided to you in a format that is secure and is also suitable for re-use (also known as the “right to portability”).
The website www.speedytranslators.com acknowledges that any person has the right to ask if any information containing their personal data is being held about them. Speedy Translators will look to respond to any requests as soon as possible. The company shall correct any errors where requested and will agree to delete any records provided it is allowed to do so in order to comply with a legal basis.
7. Security Information
Every effort is made to manage the personal information that is collected by www.speedytranslators.com in a secure and safe manner at all times. In order to achieve this, all networked equipment is encrypted and password protected as well as stored on encrypted cloud servers.
In the event of a security breach, such as a break in or loss or theft of a laptop or phone, then all staff and current clients will be made aware of this. If we believe that there is a serious risk of data being misused then all contacts will be informed and the incident will be reported.
9. Get in touch